- Go to https://learn.toolingu.com/
- Click on LOGIN & REGISTRATION in the top right corner.
- Click on Admin Login
- Enter your admin ID and password. Click Login.
- Click on the Testing Students tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Testing Groups section of the page. Click the Create/Edit Testing Groups button.
- This will take you to the Testing Groups page. If you need to create a new group, type the new name into the Group Name box.
- Click Submit.
- After clicking Submit, the group you created should be visible in the Group Name list. If you need to change the new group name hit the Edit Group icon (pencil). You can then edit the name in the Group Name box and click Submit.
- Once your group has been created you will need to add unregistered Test ID's to the group. Click the orange clicking her link.
- This will take you to the Assign Testing Groups and Notifications page.
- All open Test ID's for your account will display. To assign a group to an open Test ID, select the appropriate group using the Assign Group drop down box
- You can notify an administrator via email that a specific Test ID has been added to a group using the Administrator Notification drop down.
- You can have an administrator notified via email when the student begins the assessment using the Notify Administrator on Test Start.
- Once you have added the Test ID to the appropriate groups and determined if you want to send the additional email notifications, click the Update All button.
- Once you click the Update All button you will see a green message bar letting you know the action is complete. Please be patient in doing a large number of updates as they may take a few minutes to complete.
- NOTE: At this point the Test ID is NOT registered to a student. You need to follow the steps below to register the student, or have the student register the ID so they can take the test.
- Go to http://www.toolingu.com/testing
- Click in the Here for a Test? box. Enter the Test ID number.
- Click on Go
- Under the Are you a new user? section, click the Register button.
- Complete the Registration form and create a Username and Password for the student. Click Submit.
- The student will be sent an email with their login information.
- After clicking Submit, you will receive a receipt where you can review the information entered and/or the student can immediately begin the test by clicking the Start Test button.
How To: Tooling U-SME Administrative Center: Creating Testing Groups and Assigning Test ID's to the Group Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.