- Log into your Tooling U-SME administrative center and scroll to the bottom of your Student List where the Tools & Options section is located
- Click on Custom Programs
- Click on Create and Edit Custom Class Programs
- In the Program Name field, enter the name for your new custom program. Also, if you would like to lock this program, check the Locked (Only I can edit) checkbox. If you check this box, no other administrators will be able to edit your custom program.
- Click on Create
- Under the Add Departments or Individual Classes section, Click on the Expand arrow next to the department to see the classes available to add.
- Click the checkbox next to each class you would like to add.
- Repeat Steps 6-7 to add additional classes from other departments.
- Once you have selected all of the classes you want for that Custom Program, click Add Classes.
- The classes you selected will appear under the Class In Program section and you will see a green message at the top that the Custom Program has been successfully added.
How To: Tooling U-SME Administation Center: Creating Custom Programs Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.