- Go to https://learn.toolingu.com and click on LOGIN & REGISTRATION.
- Click on Student Login
- Click on the Username field and enter your username.
- Click on the Password field and enter your password.
- Click Login.
- This will bring you to the My Schedule page.
- If you have a large number of classes, you have the option to filter by department to narrow your search.
- To select a class, click its title.
- If your administrator requires you to take a class pretest you'll see the message "Sorry! You are required to take the pretest before you can begin the class. Click Here to begin the pretest." If you receive this message, click on the Here link.
- Once you have successfully submitted your pretest, click on Start Class.
- If your administrator doesn't require you to take the pretest, you can click Start Class from the Class Overview page.
- Click on the right arrow to advance to the next lesson.
- Click on the left arrow to return to the previous lesson.
- Click on Return to student center to bookmark your lesson and exit the class.
- Click on the Audio control bar to pause audio, or adjust volume.
- Images within the class lessons can be enlarged. Click on any image to enlarge it.
- Some lessons also contain videos. If a video does not automatically play, hit the play arrow.
- Some lessons have an image "cover flow" that will automatically move to the next image when the text being read is complete. If you choose to read the text yourself, use the arrows to navigate through the images.
- Any vocabulary words throughout the lessons are highlighted orange. If you click on a vocabulary word, a window will open with its definition.
- To see all the vocabulary words and their definitions for a specific lesson, click on Vocabulary.
- You can also take notes. To start, click on Notes.
- Click the plus icon.
- Type your note and click the right arrow button.
- When you finish the last lesson in the class, click on Final Exam to take your final. Please make sure you have enough time to complete the final as it will not save your work unless you submit it.
How To: Tooling U-SME Student Center Instructions Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 9:11 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.