- To log into your Tooling U-SME Administrative Center visit www.toolingu.com/lms/login and click the Administrator icon prior to entering your username and password. Once entered please click the Login icon.
- Once you login you'll be directed to your Student List which will show you the students that you are responsible for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list, to the Tools & Options area. Under the Classes column you'll select the Class Schedules box followed by the Preview Classes tool.
- The Class Preview page allows you to search by department, keyword, and student group.
- To view the class as a student would you'll click the Preview link. (Note: You will not see the pretest or final exam, but you will see all other class content)
- On the Class Overview page simply click the Start Class icon to begin previewing the class.
How To: Tooling U-SME Administrative Center: Preview Classes Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.