- To log into your Tooling U-SME Administrative Center visit www.toolingu.com/lms/login then click the Administrator tab prior to entering your username and password. Once entered you'll click the Login icon.
- In top left-hand corner, underneath the Tooling U-SME log, you'll click the dropdown icon. The Subscriptions option will then appear for your selection.
- Click on Choose and Action next to an available subscription.
- Click Register Student followed by Submit on the next page.
- Fill in the student's contact information and assign them a username and password.
- Click Submit
- Go back to your Student List and Scroll to the bottom under Tools & Options.
- Click on the Configure Tab followed by the Student Permissions tool.
- Under the Permissions Preset section, click on the drop down menu and select the appropriate company present. (Example: ABC Company Preset)
- Under Step 1 - click on the Select Student(s) radial button
- Select the appropriate student by click the check boxes next to their names.
- Click the Save Permissions icon.
How To: Tooling U-SME Administation Center: Registering Subscriptions and Assigning Permissions Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.