- Go to https://learn.toolingu.com/
- Click on the orange LOGIN & REGISTRATION box in the top right hand corner
- Click on Admin Login
- Enter your username and password and click the orange Login button
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your Student List which will show you the students that you are responsible for.
- You can click on any of your students' names to take you to the Individual Student Report which will tell you everything that you need to know aobut your student and their progress within Tooling U-SME.
- Key features of the Individual Student Report that you will want to check out are Class Progress, Student Test Scores, and Student Competencies. You can find quick links to each area in the Detailed Reports box.
- Click on Class Progress.
- Class Progress will show you classes in your student's schedule. You will be able to view their pretest and final exam scores as well as time in class. You can also print a certificate here.
- To view your student test scores, continue to scroll down, or from the Detailed Reports section, click on Student Test Scores.
- Student Test Scores will allow you to see the tests that the student has taken.
- You can even recap the test to see the test question, your student's answer, and the correct answer so you can see exactly where the student is struggling.
- Here is an example what you will see once you recap the test.
- If you student has been assigned any competencies, you can continue to scroll down, or from the Detailed Reports box, click on Student Competencies.
- Student Competenices will show you what competencies have been assigned to students and how they are progressing through the competencies. You can click on View Details to see the specific completion details and details of the competency.
- If your student has forgotten their password, the fastest way to get them access is to reset the password for the student. To do this, go back to the Student List and next to your student name, you will see an action column. Pull this down and select Reset Password.
- A box will pop up and you will be prompted to enter a new password and to confirm that password.Once you click Submit, the password will be changed and your student can use that new password to log into their account.
- If you need to increase the number of test attempts for a student, scroll to the Tools & Options at the bottom of the Student List.
- Click on the arrows in the Class Schedules section.
- Click on Add Additional Final Exam Attempts.
- Here, you will select the student or students that you would like to increase test attempts for.
- Click on Select Student(s) to see your list of students and select one or more student accounts.
- Select your student or students from the list by checking the box in front of their name.
- Select the department from the drop down
- Select the class that you would like to add additional test attempts for from the list of classes from the department that you selected.
- Choose how many addtional test attmepts you would like to add to the student account.
- Click on the orange Submit button
- You will get a green bar at the top letting you know that the number of final exam attempts have been updated.
How To: Tooling U-SME Administrative Center Guide Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.