- Select the Administrator tab, enter your Username and Password and click the Login button.
- Group Reports tab
- Find and click on the Group Reports tab at the top of the page.
- Class Reports
- Expand (if not already open) the Class Reports section.
- Scroll down until you find the Custom Program Class Grades report.
- To the right of the report click the HTML format of the report.
- Use the dropdown filters to: Select the Group and select a Custom Program
- Click on Apply Filters to generate the report
- You will see a report listing all of your students assigned to the selected custom program and their highest final exam grade for each class. You can click on the Excel icon in the upper right corner if you'd like to export a spreadsheet
How To: Custom Program Class Grades Report Print
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.