How To: Set Up a Program Review in Tooling U-SME
Modified on: Sun, 6 Aug, 2023 at 8:55 AM
- Log into your Tooling U-SME Administrator Account
- Select the Administrator tab, enter the Username and Password and click the Login button.
- Scroll down below your Student List to the Tools & Options menu. In the middle column, click on Program Reviews.
- Click on the Program Review link.
- Under the Create Program Review field, type the title of your Program Review. If you'd like to lock the program to prevent other admins from making changes, check the Locked box.
- Click on the Create button.
- If you are using classes from an existing Custom Program, select Find by Custom Program. If there is no Custom Program, select Find by Department.
- Select your Department or Custom Program from the dropdown. The classes in the selected Department or Custom Program will load below.
- You have three options for adding questions:
You can use the top dropdown to select a standard number of random questions from each class, up to 5 questions
You can select a different number of questions to be selected at random from each individual class, up to 5, using the dropdown next to each class – you are not required to select questions from each class
If you'd like to select from specific lessons within a class, you can click the arrow on the left of the class title to expand and then check the boxes from the lessons you'd like to use (*If you choose this option, do NOT use the QTY dropdown.
Once you've completed your selection, click the Add Questions button to add the questions onto your Program Review.
If you are ready to assign the Program Review to your Students, Click the Step 2: Students button at the top, right of the page. If not – you can stop at this step.
Under Delivery Settings, choose your delivery method, minimum passing score and the number of attempts.
Under Select Students, choose the option that best fits who you are assigning the Program Review to. If you choose Select or Group of students, you will get a dropdown to select the specific individuals or groups.
Click the Add Students button
Program Review Complete
Once assigned, a box on the right will appear showing who the Program Review is assigned to.
Once assigned, students can access this via the My Program Reviews link at the top of their schedule.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.